Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why I Love to Participate in Sneak Attacks - and BNR's!!

So, you've probably noticed that I've been posting a lot lately about the S.N.E.A.K team on Etsy. That's because I just plain love that group of people!!!!

I've never been a huge fan of the teams on Etsy, mostly just because I didn't have the time to keep up with the many rules, etc. or even want to take the time to find a team for that matter. :) However, one day I randomly discovered a Sneak Attack thread, and ever since then I've been hooked!!

There's really nothing like the thrill of getting to be one of an Etsy's shops first sales. Or even just getting to be a part of surprising an Etsy shop with sales, hearts, etc.! I remember what it was like to get my first few sales, and even now I still get a rush of excitement when I see that someone has purchased from me (well, and maybe a little relief, because this is my only living so if I don't get sales, I can't pay bills lol).

I offered to host a BNR for the Sneaky folks, and got a bunch of them to go in with me on it. It has been a BLAST!! I made it a really simple BNR - you buy from a shop, your shop name replaces theirs on the list - so there's no confusion about x2 or hearts or whatever. It has been soooooo much fun! I think it has really lifted spirits and helped to spread a little more awareness about the team and what we do.

I hope that you will consider stopping in to our BNR!!! The thread is: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6500984&page=37 and even if you don't want to buy, you can still stop in and say hello and meet other sneakers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment