Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Treat Yourself Tuesday!

Caught up on some of the blogs I follow today, and thought I should share these little treats with you!!

First, I found out that today is National Tartan Day from ZaftigDelights. While I'm not Scottish, or Irish, or much of anything other than American, I thought there may be some of you who are just dying to bring out that Tartan Kilt, and this gives you an excuse! :)

Lilprincessbowtique let me in on a little giveaway to help spruce up the house - vinyl wall decals. With all the vinyl work I do with tshirts, I really should start buying wall vinyl and creating designs myself! ;)

Since my hubs used to be in the Army, I really felt for Antje Zipporah Hawk as she continues to post her deployed romance tips. Treat yourself by sending her hugs and thoughts!

Finally, pinklizzysews is sadly closing down her sewing side of her business. While I'm sad to see her go, she will still be around in another form on Etsy, and it means a HUGE sale! Her stuff is now 50% off, so shopaholics should definitely stop by her shop!

Treat yourself this Tuesday by checking out these blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment