Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Goals

Today is the first day of April, and time to set some new goals for my business! :) It's hard to think when the weather is sooooooo nice out like it is today, but I have managed to set up three hopefully attainable goals for this month.

First, I want to try to write the equivalent of a blog a day. I say "equivalent" because I know that there will be days where I won't have time to hop on and write a blog - like this weekend, for example, when my husband and I will be out of town celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary!! :) Should be a great time. So there will be days where I may post a couple of blogs.

Second, I hope to finish up my poetry book. I decided to turn it into an Etsy community project by asking Etsians to illustrate the pages (the poems were already written a long time ago). However, in doing such, I gave everyone so much time to finish them that most either forgot or procrastinated and now I have passed the deadline I hope to receive the pages by (March 31) and have instead been begging to get the pages by April 9th now..... so as long as I can get my pages from my fellow Etsians, I should be able to do all the formatting and putting it together and then getting it published on LuLu!

Finally, I'm hoping to clinch one really big order this month for a local eyecare facility. Actually, as long as I get one big order from ANYWHERE I'd be happy lol! Last month was terrible for my business - I sold one whopping order of 1 shirt - so I need some sales in a desperate way. ;) I might just do a "moving sale" even though we haven't sold our house yet... stay tuned and I'll let you know.

Happy April everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment