Here they are:
· Nov. 4th at St Joan of Arc Church. Contact person is Clarice Murnan 402.203.4121 .$35 . Set-up begins at 3pm and the show is 5-9pm
· November 11th to November 13th. Heartland Women’s Expo. Grand Island. Held at the Heartland Event Center/Fonner Park Complex. Scheduled to run from Thursday, November 11, through Saturday, November 13. The hours the show will be open to the public are 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday and Friday and then 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday. Admission is $5. More information is available at www.HeartlandWomensExpo.com
· Nov. 20th at Ironwood Country Club, 126th and Pacific in Omaha. Contact person is Diane Vacek at (402) 515-1759, email@example.com . $50 for 8ft table. Setup begins at 7am, show runs from 9am to 3pm.
· Nov. 20th at St Matthews Church in Bellevue. Contact person is Roxanne 402.990.2964.
· Nov. 27th at Millard South H.S. Booster Club Craft Show. Runs 9am to 4pm. No contact info.
· Dec. 3 & 4 at Mid-America Center in Council Bluffs. Contact is Callahan Promotions, Inc 563.652.4529. Show runs Friday 3-9pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm.
· Dec. 4th at the Sarpy County YMCA in Papillion. It is the Strong Kids Craft Fair. Contact person is Liz 402.339.9861 stop in to the Sarpy YMCA just south of 72 & Cornhusker to get a vendor packet or more information.$30 registration fee = 10'x10' space with table and 2 chairs, additional $10 for electricity.
· Dec. 4th at Westside Conference Center. Christmas Gift & Craft Fair. Location 3534 S. 108th Street, Omaha. No Contact info.
· Dec. 4th at Benson High School. Winter Boutique. Location: 5120 Maple Street. Event Hours: 9:00 am -- 4:00 pm. Contact Phone: 402-573-9012.
· Dec. 11&12 at the Old Market in Omaha, Holiday Craft Faire. Contact person is Heidi Walz, firstname.lastname@example.org . $375 is the cheapest table space, and it is mostly full. Show runs 10am-7pm on Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sunday.I also have an email list of great Etsy and non-Etsy vendors in the area that like to keep informed about craft fairs. If you want to join it, send me your email through my contact form at: http://www.javajesspublishing.com
Thanks! I won't be attending all of these, but will be attending the Ironwood Boutique. :)