That's right - we will be running (and participating in) our first craft fair on Saturday! We hope that any of you who are local will please stop by the fair. There will be a BIG raffle, there's free parking and free admission, and we have over 25 vendors participating!! Most of the vendors are great Omaha area Etsy artists. :)
And in case you missed it originally, here are ten reasons why you should come to our craft fair on Saturday, October 23rd from 10am to 2pm at Mt. Calvary Lutheran School at 5529 Leavenworth St in Omaha, NE:
1) 10% of proceeds from sales goes to support a local small school and help keep it open!
2) It has FREE admission!
3) There will be a fully loaded snack bar!
4) There's a raffle with lots of great prizes!
5) You can get your holiday shopping done early!
6) Shop a variety of products, including jewelry, paintings, quilts, t-shirts, cork crafts, crocheted items, stained glass, and even hula hoops!
7) FREE parking!
8) Great way to support local small businesses!
9) It is family-friendly and free entertainment for your kids!
10) Because JAVA JESS PUBLISHING will be there!!! :)
We hope to see you all there!