There's a fun craft fair coming up on Saturday, October 23rd from 10am to 2pm at Mt. Calvary Lutheran School at 5529 Leavenworth St in Omaha, NE!! Here are ten reasons why you should attend:
1) 10% of proceeds from sales goes to support a local small school and help keep it open!
2) It has FREE admission!
3) There will be a fully loaded snack bar!
4) There's a raffle with lots of great prizes!
5) You can get your holiday shopping done early!
6) Shop a variety of products, including jewelry, paintings, quilts, t-shirts, cork crafts, crocheted items, stained glass, and even hula hoops!
7) FREE parking!
8) Great way to support local small businesses!
9) It is family-friendly and free entertainment for your kids!
10) Because JAVA JESS PUBLISHING will be there!!! :)
We hope to see you all there!