Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sleepy Sunday

The weekends just seem to go by too fast! I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels this way.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of accompanying my parents to a local large Arts & Crafts show. There were hundreds of vendors and plenty of great things to look at, taste, and smell! It was also a great opportunity to promote my business by wearing my products and handing out cards whenever the opportunity arose.

However, due to the large size of the arena, and all the subsequent walking, I was sore and tired for the rest of the day yesterday and wasn't able to get much done except to prepare the house for the Open House we had today!!!

Then this morning it was more preparation before packing up all the animals and heading over to my brother's house...

Now here we are and it's almost 5 pm and I feel like the weekend has passed me by too quickly! ;)

At least the weather has been nice enough to keep the windows open and enjoy a little fresh air...

No comments:

Post a Comment