Monday, April 5, 2010

200th Sneak Attack to happen TODAY!

As I have mentioned previously, I am a proud member of the Etsy Sneak Attack team. I could go into details on what the team is, but I feel like the best desciption can already be found by going to http://www.handmademovement.com so I'll just let you head there for more details. :)

Anyway, so the big news is that today's attack is the 200th Sneak Attack since they were started!!! Very big deal - that means that over 400 shops have been "attacked" since the inception of this concept. Over 400 shops have had the most wonderful surprise they have probably ever received in their Etsy shops - many sales pouring in at around the same time with the words "sneak attack" attached!

Even if you are not a part of the team, you can always join in on the attack. :) The shops are always wonderful and you are sure to find some great new shops to follow!

Come join in today at 7pm EST!

No comments:

Post a Comment