Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fun blog contest

I was introduced to this fun blog contest by one of the members of the contest, and couldn't help but join in!

Not only is this contest challenging - part of it involves trying to figure out the secret item "hidden" in one of the participating shops - but you can win either the prize OR a cash prize! It is also a unique contest that involves many Etsy shops. I wish I had thought of something so fun! Maybe I'll be able to join in the next one they host...

Anyway, so here is the link: http://organicmamasblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/first-clue.html

The rules for participating are listed, all you need to do is follow along! :)

On a related note, what contest do you think I should host this month? I have posted a similar question on Facebook but haven't gotten any suggestions yet. The last contest I hosted was a holiday shirt design contest, and the winner received their design on a shirt FREE! She really loved it, too.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess!
    Last chance to see if you can find the hidden item ;o) Ends @ noon!
    THANKS!!!
    ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete