Ok, maybe not everything. But I was catching up on the blogs I follow today, and here are some things I learned:
1) How to make felted fortune cookies, from http://lizswares.blogspot.com/2010/02/craft-of-day-felt-fortune-cookies.html?showComment=1266251269541_AIe9_BEiEWUptACRBAeGmUPhgKBaBo1aWwjKrwLhp2PYlS3mUWy8RbeOjcX-BvZs-iiMq0_pX7Q2HSaYh5PPWZUNjmgdDn3r1j6GLOAyYIvzE0goYzWH1iL_oCEvRBqmgNTxwi6yCRk2UE4PMTFu9fwTZQJ0qNYK2lRwXjE89PntGguxH4y4DcaxvVrgcYxvlo4br-Mi0dCJPNets1JXexNaq7UvD_NCGJV5Xv8zgCA_EMOd7kJopaTnZUVoelvaokrvN8q-nYwt#c3960681417082367301
2) How to get a shorter Facebook url (I already knew this, but there are TONS of others out there that haven't discovered it yet so I felt it was worth passing on), from http://findingcharm.blogspot.com/2010/02/marketing-tip-of-week-facebook-vanity.html
3) That I am not the only person who celebrates "Caturday", from http://cherylspurplecow.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-caturday.html
4) That I am also not the only person who gets frustrated by the incredibly low bid prices expected in Alchemy, from http://jenjiescraftystuff.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-stand-corrected-and-other-thoughts.html?showComment=1266251485238_AIe9_BH7k39n9vhlXB74ks5djpbrDerCN9yvSJ9LWsCkivMDJ3Mg3ZocIHeD2kuyQJhK4ZrV5H6hcGYmdJVtTbE9U7qjLi-MnC1yAfRAjfYhSJhxGsjjmNUKVl_CjzSyf0qpcOPMWu4OK_nB73J-Bcg0r5UhhA1ylySH3TaHiI3hDQL9e272ipv_D0GeDoFcv8b7l1IZJhmU0TyK2CeS9MEniMA04rSRnw0cV65TWNfcuhjvkuaPaMGGbv8ryERstLHtAx-qDEgg#c1659738291618209897
5) And finally, I learned that no matter how hard I try, I will never get caught up on ALL the blogs I follow, so I better just be happy that I catch up on a few every couple of days. ;) hee hee.
Happy Monday everyone! Just a reminder that there is a SNEAK ATTACK planned for this evening! For details, go to: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6438189