Monday, March 8, 2010

My First Treasury!

One thing I love to do to find new and unusual sellers on Etsy is to scroll through Treasuries. The treasuries are always so beautiful and well put together!

Sometimes the theme is a color, or a search term, or an Etsy team, or even just showcasing your favorites.

I've never been able to snag a treasury - that is, until today! I was let in on a little secret called http://www.craftopolis.com that has a countdown clock you can use to help you try to time when the treasuries will be up for grabs! I was also told about a great feature on Etsy called Poster Sketch where you can try and lay out your finds ahead of time so that it's ready to go when you do snag a treasury!

I'm not a newbie to Etsy, but I don't devote all of my time to it either, so I never knew about these features until just a couple of days ago, and they've already been successful for me!

Anyway, I'd love it if you would all stop by and see my treasury! Thanks! It is:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=90404

All clicks and comments are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment