Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Awesome new product - results to follow!

It's that time of year where many of us feel stumped about what to get the guys or gals in our lives. Recently on Fiverr I was asked to review a new product called MagnaBlade. It's this really neat little piece of equipment that extends the life of your razors using a magnetic technology.

Here is the website:
http://magnablade.com/

I was really excited to be asked to review this product, as my hubs goes through razors faster than a dog can chew a milkbone.... or something. ;) lol. But seriously, he gets so tired of dull razors nicking his face that he literally goes on "I won't shave" streaks for weeks at a time, something that I personally am not a fan of (I hate kisses that feel like I'm being poked with toothpicks!! Facial hair is sooooo gross to me). Not only that, but I hate that when I go to use my razor, I find that it has been dulled because my hubs has stolen mine to shave with once he runs out of razors!!

We just received the product yesterday, and I was really pleased with how small it is. It would fit nicely on the edge of the sink in our bathroom without taking up a whole lot of space, and it's not unattractive either. We've both watched the video on the website, and it seems simple enough to use.

So, we'll find out how this works! My hubs will be using it this week and we will get back to you. In the meantime, I'm pretty excited about this new product!

No comments:

Post a Comment