Friday, December 3, 2010

Another website review

This is another Fiverr website review! Once again, I've been asked to review a site from the UK, so I'm sorry to all my American readers.

I recently received an order from a business called Online Connect, who sells items such as Color Photocopiers. Normally, I only blog about craft businesses, but with the economy being so bad I decided I'd go ahead and do it. :)

The Online Connect website is set up so that it is very easy to use, and you can compare several products at once. They have a wide variety of Photocopiers, Printers, and Fax Machines, as well as many other options for office equipment. Their color photocopiers selection is very expansive!!

As a business that uses a variety of printers for a variety of projects, I think it is great that there are sites such as Online Connect out there who offer such a wide variety of photocopiers and printers!

Here is their website: http://www.onlineconnect.co.uk/colour-photocopiers.html

If you have any questions about them or what they offer, there is a number at the top of their website that you can call . :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess, Can you please remove this post as its not a good fit either for you or us. We have had a warning from google about paid links and feel this would come under this category.

    Thanks Online Connect UK

    ReplyDelete