Friday, June 4, 2010

Why there is sometimes cat hair on my items...

I'm a proud pet owner of 3 cats and 1 dog, and have no problems admitting it to just about anyone. I show off pictures, and even have it in my Etsy shop profile that we have a "pet-friendly" home.

However, it can sometimes create more work for me when it comes to running a business from my home office. I meticulously run lint rollers over my items, usually once before printing and then twice before shipping/delivering.

That being said, sometimes you just plain miss one or two stray hairs! It stinks, but it's part of having an office with pets.

There's also this, which I discovered yesterday while getting ready to work some more on a beautiful rug:

Needless to say, I was slightly unhappy with our youngest cat! ;)

My guess is that I'll be using many many sheets off the lint roller for this particular project...

1 comment:

  1. Aw...but how can you be upset with that? Yes I have the same issue...cannot leave any boxes around or one or more is immediately in them, lol.

    ReplyDelete