Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Extreme Blog Makeover!

As you may have noticed, things are looking a whole lot different here on our blog - thanks to the help of some Etsy friends, we have completed a blog makeover! We still may add a few tweaks here and there, but for now we really love the new look!

If any of you are interested in making over your blog, I highly recommend the site that I was referred to : www.shabbyblogs.com . They have a bunch of fun themes, and everything is FREE! I also was told there were more places to round up some free blog backgrounds, etc. but I don't remember those links anymore. So, if any of my fans know of these other free blog design sites, please feel free to post them in the comments!!

In other news, we reached 200 fans today! It's incredible - in just 26 days, we have doubled our fan base using link love!! What a blessing. What is link love? Well, I explained it all in my last post, so just take a look back and it will all be explained. :)

Finally, I think I may be adding a new series on this blog where I explore other blogs/shops and share them with you. I have been introduced to so many great shops this month that I just have to share them with you!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment