Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Fiverr Review: Workbooks.com

My review today is for a business that is located in the UK, but one that I wish was here in the United States!!

Workbooks.com is a site that is geared towards those of us that run small- to medium- sized businesses. It has several great informational and testimonial videos on its website, and even has a live chat if you have any questions! Workbooks.com offers the ability for smaller businesses to streamline their computer applications into one amazing program that helps to track sales, marketing, AND customer service all in one easy place. It has a couple of different editions to choose from, both of which seem very affordable. You can even sign up for a free trial!!

Overall, it seems to be a very comprehensive website with a great product to offer to small- and medium - sized businesses, and I recommend it to any of my readers over in the UK!! Just head over to http://www.workbooks.com and sign up today!

2 comments:

  1. play bazaar satta kingWhen you go to hit the ball with your weight properly managed, your body will unload like a spring. That gives you a ton more power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Logo Animation

    ReplyDelete