Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Buy from LaBeq!

I love all sorts of Etsy sellers, but thought I would single one out today: http://labeq.etsy.com . LaBeq is a member of the Etsy Sneakers (Sneakers Notorious on Etsy for Attacking with Kindness), and creates beautiful wood and lacework items. She has some truly amazing items at very affordable prices! Here are a few of my faves:

If you're a fan of Rubber Duckies, you'll love these cute Ducky earrings!

Do you keep a grocery list handy on your fridge? I do, and it'd be great to not have to always find a pen when I need to write something up!

Looking for a unique gift for the man in your life? Check out this fantastic tie clip!

Has this ever happened to you - you are out with friends, but develop a headache and you don't have any meds with you? This would really come in handy!

LaBeq has many more great items in her shop - please stop by and check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment