Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Personal update

Happy Post-Thanksgiving everyone!!

This time of year can get a little busy, with so many fun events to partake of. In the midst of it all, I decided to move forward with a much needed foot surgery. So, two days before Thanksgiving, I underwent foot surgery on both feet, and spent my Thanksgiving holiday filling my stomach with painkillers rather than food. ;)

That being said, I apologize that there haven't been a whole lot of updates on the blog or the website! :) It has been one week since the surgery, and my recovery is going slowly but safely. In the meantime, I am working hard to catch up and also moving forward with another exciting advancement in the world of Java Jess - upgrading our website! We hope to have a more user-friendly, streamlined, and aesthetically pleasing website.... though for now it is only a bare skeleton.

But while we move forward, we still have our original site up and running and fully functional for your orders!! This is a great time of year to buy a custom shirt for the loved ones in your life - we'd love to make them for you.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment